Just a short post to let you know that the VisualizeUs Firefox add on is now compatible with the new 3.5 version. I’ve received a lot of mails about this issue so I’ve been working hard to release it as fast as possible.
I’ve just uploaded it to the Mozilla Add-ons official page but will take a couple of days until an editor review it and make it public. So, till then you can upgrade your current version by hand installing yourself the new version:
Some of the changes and bug fixes in the new version:
- Compatible with Firefox 3.5
- Added support for frames: Before when posting images from a framed page the url of the image was wrongly retrieved and the image never got a thumbnail.
- Better support for Tumblr and Google Reader: Now if you bookmark a picture from your Tumblr Dashboard, it will get the proper reference URL, not the internal dashboard one. Same for Google Reader (credit goes to Metello for this one!)
- Faster! Some users have experienced some slowness when starting Firefox, because of the way the extension loaded. Now this is fixed and the extension is faster than ever ;)
- Fixed bug with Google Calendar: With the old version of the add on, the arrow image to go back in your Google Calendar disappeared.
Thanks to all of you who reported those issues!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.